Monday, August 11, 2008

INSPIRED

I was hooked into blogging just recently. I came across on a lot of blogs before but I never thought myself will see the beauty in it until I get to read the blog of one lady lawyer, who's admired by most if not all of the members in the forum which I am a member of. She gave tribute to the forum master, through her blog, for the effort in gathering people with the same views specifically on legal matters. It was then that I was inspired to make my own blog as a way of expressing my ideas, emotions, views and whatever I desire to post. So here I am, trying to develop my writing skill as well as invite readers to criticize or give comments to my write-ups. I will not focus much on certain issue or certain line of writing but my blog will be a variety of style on essay, poem, commentary among others.

So I invite everyone to please help me develop my writing skill through your comments and suggestions. Just be honest about how you view my work for anyway we don't see each other, right? So 'till here for now and see you around!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! i added you to my bloglist. im supergirl of barph. i've a new blog too ;)

vince said...

hi supergirl

thanks for linking my blog to your blog...am so grateful..thanks again.