Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Agony in Waiting

time flies in a blur that i didn't notice it's the last week of February already. It seems like it was just a couple of weeks ago since i first entered the Far Eastern University campus where i took the pre-bar review. and it seems just like the other day when the last sunday of the bar exams ended in a festive mode.

i could still remember that last sunday. before i pass my last answer sheet, i say a little prayer of thanksgiving. i got teary-eyed when i realize that it's the last day of my sacrifices for the bar exam. it's not easy i should say. i give thanks to GOD who helped me through the trials and challenges during the review and the bar exams month. I felt assured that while i am away from my family, God provided my family with all the strength and their daily needs.

three months have passed and the result is not yet published. while waiting for the results, the anxiety gets more intense. the fear of failing is there. the fear that i might fail those who hope me to pass is a normal emotion. it's not easy indeed to wait for the results. but i am assured, whatever the outcome may be, it is part of God's plan for me. LORD, your will be done!!!

No comments: