Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Long Wait is Over...and it's painful

like a knife stabbed on my chest, almost leaving me breathless for a moment. the moment of truth happened. and it's painful. i flunked the Bar exam. it was a sad day for everyone who expected me to pass. it was painful for my children and my wife also. it was also a hurting news for my mother, brothers and sisters.

it is a humbling experience indeed. and it's a learning defeat. it somehow broken myself into pieces and my dreams shattered. and from every defeat, from every failure, i have to accept it gracefully. i have to rekindle the fire in me to go back to square one. i have to be more determined and be more courageous to take it once more.

it's never easy. it's only the brave and courageous will ever do it again. and i want to be braver to take it again until i reach that ultimate goal of becoming a LAWYER.

No comments: